Oktoberfest - Saturday September 23 3:30PM to 8:30PM
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Come join the party! We are excited to be having our 2nd annual Octoberfest on Saturday September 23 between 3:30 PM to 8:30 PM at the brewery.
3:30 Party starts ( Grab a Marzen)
4:00 Food service begins
4:30 - 6:00 Polka Band is jamming
5:15 - Best dressed competition
4:00 - 7:00 Viking Chess Kubb ( Contest Rules )
6:00 Keg tossing contest ( Contest Rules )
7:00 Stein holding contest ( Contest rules )
Your admission includes:
- A great time with the Nita crew!
- A bratwurst sausage or schnitzel on a bun (or a vegetarian option if you tell us) with all of the German fixin's including Berlin style potato salad, mushrooms and hunter's sauce.
- 2 x 355mL draught beers
- A delicious fresh pretzel with dip
- German polka musical performance by the International Set
- Games of chance and prizes
Come on your own ($55 per ticket - includes taxes) or come with friends. Buy your tickets in groups of 4 for a 10% discount.
Upgrade your ticket to include a 1L Stein for $30 and we will boost your fills from 2 x 355mL pours to 2 x 500mL.
Additional Stein fills can be purchased at the event. ( $7 for a 500mL pour and $10 for 1L )
Already have a Stein from last year's event? You automatically get topped up from 2 x 355mL pours to 2 x 500mL.
Reserve your spot before September 10 and have your stein personally engraved!
No cancellation of your reservation after Wednesday, September 20 at 5PM.
Pricing includes taxes.